Friday, February 06, 2009

Remembering Autumn


CloverDaleBog (43)
Originally uploaded by
maggie_gem

Thanksgiving weekend I went with my brother and his friend on a walking tour of Cloverdale Park. A cranberry farm turned county park and brought along my then new Nikon D40. This shot is my favorite from that outing, I know the settings were all on "Auto" but I just got the camera and hadn't used my skills in a very long time.

We had a great time and I'm looking forward to going back during other seasons, especially when they fill the bog for the harvest! There are a couple shots from that walk in my Cloverdale Set on Flickr.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh lovely shot. The blues are beautiful enough to .. keep the blues away. ;) I hope others enlarge it to see just how nice this shot is.

MaggieGem said...

Hilary, thank you for stopping by my blog and wonderful comment. It was great fun playing your game and also finding all those wonderful blogs from the participants!