Monday, January 02, 2012

A New Year...


A new year, a new beginning! It's seems I lost way in 2011, been in a bit of a slump.... so, it's time to get back on track and focus. I've decided to embark upon a journey that will challenge me to improve my photography. There is nothing unique in beginning this journey, but this time I will follow three little steps that others have done to improve their photography by 300%! Now, I'm not sure I'll get THAT good, but check it out http://tasramar.com/2012/01/reinventing-365-photography-project/

I've found many inspirational blogs over time, made some friends along the way... it's always fun to share the journey so come along, getting there is half the fun!

1 comment:

Tasra Dawson said...

I love the symbolism in your image for the start of the 365 project! It will be a journey worth taking!