Thursday, June 04, 2009

Fresh Beginnings/Sweet Endings

365/1



Here we go starting a brand new "Trip Around the Sun"

There's a story behind the choices made for today's post, one I'll probably share in great detail another time, but my daughter Kate and I share the same birthday and this Jimmy Buffett song has a special meaning to us.

We went out to dinner to celebrate last night and today we're taking a day trip to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. A day we've been looking forward to for a couple of weeks. I'm really excited to spend the day with her and my brother Ed.

Kate got her birthday gift, a new camera, early so she wanted me post this picture she took of Maddox wishing us both Happy Birthday!



Birthday Maddox


Isn't he cute? He sure keeps us all entertained!

No comments: