Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Moving a Generation


The last week has been filled with reminders of the big splash made by those mop-top youngsters from across the pond 50 years ago. I just couldn't pass this little Minion Rockstar figure up, he seemed perfect to commemorate the occasion.

All the fuss sure has lit a tiny little fire of Rock & Roll love, that along with my blogger friend Shirley's "Sound Track of My Life" series. I may have been too young to stay up late enough to see the famous Ed Sullivan show that brought the Beatles to America's living rooms back in 1964, but they were definitely a major piece of my formative years. Sunday's The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute to the Beatles was a fun and entertaining show everyone in my household watched from beginning to end. If you missed it, there's an encore broadcast planned.

No comments: