It's been a real mixed bag these few days
- Saturday - Market flowers
- Sunday - Perfect day for a stroll on the beach
- Monday - Preparing the invitations for the upcoming graduation celebration
- Tueday - Turkey on "Light" wheat
- Wednesday - A visit with my cousin and smile from her charming Buddy
- Thursday - Morning light made these dandies unresistable
- Friday - Nikon is idle on the desk
- Saturday - A family gathering at Cupsaw Lake
- Sunday - Rainy day at the station, poor girl had to go into The City for work
- Monday - Another chilly and wet day; toys and snacks shall prevail!
There are tons of apps for the iPhone and I'm having a grand time playing with many of them. The big problem I see is keeping track of what I do as process the photos. There is definitely a conflict between my Technical and Creative selves. The technical wants to observe and record each and every step along way while the creative side is just in there doing and playing! Oh well, I am a Gemini... so that's bound to happen.
Have a great week and until next time... Live, Laugh, Love!