Monday, July 12, 2010

The Butterfly Bush

On my way home this afternoon I couldn't help but notice all the butterflies circling and landing in my neighbor's front yard garden. I had heard of Butterfly Bushes, but didn't really know what they looked liked. I've been noticing quite a few butterflies on this plant... and confirmed it was indeed a Butterfly Bush.










While I was in the garden, I also managed to get up-close and personal with the Hydrangeas






Another lovely flowering vine was close by, unfortunately I know what these are called




It was a beautifully overcast afternoon, and the photo's was all in the same area. But my favorite photo for the day is one of the hydrangeas and it is on my Photo Page

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Such lovely summer blooms. I could practically smell them.