Yotsuba closely examines her fingerprints, wondering where they have gone!
A Flickr friend introduced me to Project Soul Pancake. Thank you TMC! I joined a bit late, they are already at week 4/52, but for right now I'll start with the first challenge... Closely admire your fingerprints.
My fingerprints are uniquely mine... NOBODY else has the same one's, they each have their very own unique fingerprints! They can be used to identify, incriminate, exonerate and to validate. In this age fingerprints should be safeguarded to avoid identity theft... a very scary world we live in!
I've met many kind and creative friends as I've blogged here and on my Project 365 page. My friend Shirley a very kind and talent photographer, has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award! Imagine that, not only does she visit and comment frequently, she has honored me this very nice award... I am thrilled!
For this award, I am to tell 8 things about myself and then pass the award on to 8 more people
8 things about me:
* I am a very plain and simple person, no glamour magazines in my house. Jeans and a sweatshirt are my outfit of choice!
* I don't exercise anywhere near enough and that has to change... soon!
* I don't watch much TV. But "Brothers and Sisters" "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" help me make it through the week.
* Music is a big source of entertainment in my house, a varied sampling of almost anything can found on my iPod!
* I love cooking simple meals for my family, this is a chore I've just recently taken on. Work schedules being what they were hubby did most of the cooking for years!
* I am extremely proud of my daughter's radio show at college.
* I love to dabble in technology, well it's really more than that, and love helping other get the most out of the technology they own.
* I love my Nikon D40, and wish I could just get a bit better with lighting in my photography!
And now, it's my pleasure to pass this award along, this is always hard.... but these are all great!