Thursday, May 10, 2012

Always Learning

Always Learning
Originally uploaded by maggie_gem

Learning is a lifelong process... Despite the fact that I've been using my camera for over 3 years, I continue to learn as much as possible about photography. Today I sat in on a Creative Live session "Photography 101 for Moms", very interesting session for moms to learn the basics, it was fun.

I love attending the sessions at Creative Live there courses are free for the live recording and cover many aspects of photography and more. You can also buy previous courses if you find them of interest. My budget's been kinda tight, so if I have the time I enroll in the live recording. Definitely worth checking out there course calendar... you might find something of interest.


131/366

Camera Nikon D40
Exposure 0.033 sec (1/30)
Aperture f/4.5
Focal Length 35 mm
ISO Speed 360

4 comments:

Daryl said...

I think continually learning keeps us sharp

Anonymous said...

Love the post, love the photo, love the link...thanks!

MaggieGem said...

Thanks for stopping by... I love sharing the info

credd said...

wonderful composition!!! darn...i missed that session. i love creative live.