Monday, April 02, 2012

Somebody's Fool

Somebody's Fool
Originally uploaded by maggie_gem
Happy April Fool's Day

Yesterday afternoon the light was hitting this figurine on the shelf... He belonged to my mother, when Mom passed my aunt took this little guy as a memory from my mother. He came back to me last May, now he holds memories of Mom and Aunt Lillie for me. This close-up of his face just reminds me of Mom, I think it's the little smile.

92/366
Camera Awesome
Exposure 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture f/2.4
PSE for resolution adjustment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a smile...an all-knowing smile. Sweet!

Hilary said...

It's sweet to have something to remember someone this way.

Daryl said...

sweet ..my late mom's name was Lillie and she loved clowns and had several small clown figurines as well as paints and needlepoints!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Oh how sweet! I love displaying old figurines from my grandma. The sentiment makes them all the more beautiful.